Innovation Day Is Finally Over!

We hade innovation day. Innovation day is where your teacher gives your class a category. We made game with an element of electricity than you work on the project for about six weeks. Then, when the time comes you will present your project to your parents and classmates. Then while you are presenting you the judges will come over and judge you. We made a foosball game and when you got a goal a buzzer would go off. StarGazer and I worked on it together. We struggled with figuring out how to make the buzzer go off. I actually needed to bring ours home on the weekend because we were behind. I actually changed the squares into metal rods.

I loved working on this project and learning about things that I never knew. Before I started I was really excited about the making of the game but then I realized that we had to spend two weeks on just making a slides presentation all about electricity. I think that the strategy that I used was very effective, which was taking the time and not giving up when you get stumped. We actually won second place for our foosball game. If I had to do this project again I would probably spend more time on the circuits than on the design. 

Here is our video