Life in 2057

I think life in 2057 will be not good but not bad it will be interesting. I think they will make more marvel movies about the individual marvel characters and it will be popular. I think there will be a new food like a candy made out of beans or something like that. I also believe that we will be way more environmentally friendly and there will beĀ  no more plastic. I think if we treat the earth right the wild life and nature will be so healthy and good but if we do it wrong it might all die. Also every one will stop eating meat so the population of animals will increase. I think that devices will all become holograms and there will be robots on the streets and it will be normal and I think they will come up with a new thing were the holograms become realšŸ˜². The robots might take over the world and then there will be an apocopes and the robots turn against us and we will have to go into hiding and than alien’s would come out of the ground and take over the robots . Or we could just have a normal boring life. The end

Robot
Alien

3 thoughts on “Life in 2057

1. Hi Eliya

I really like your view of 2057, I think it is very creative. Many people don’t care about the environment, In my opinion, I think it is very important. I like how you added that in there. I’m really interested in what you have to say however you could add a better ending instead of just saying “the end”. Great post Eliya!

Sincerely Lily

2. Dear Eliya,
    I loved your blog. You added so much detail. I do not agree with what you wrote about the environment. I think that it will just get worse but that’s my point of view.
    From,
    Shadow.

3. Hi Eliya,

I really enjoyed reading your post, I also think there will be more holograma than actual devices. I think robots in the future would be very cool…
    I’m not quite sure on the aliens part, but I love your imagination.

-MayaJ